Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Is Chnlove.com a scam?

No. It is not a scam.

I know this because I have used it to meet quite a few ladies and without exception, they all turned out to be what I expected. Even the one who didn't show up at the airport, I did kind of know something like that was likely to happen.

It is tempting to think you
are being scammed
Just for the record, I have no affiliation with the Chnlove.com website or their services. I am speaking solely from the point of view of someone who has spent quite a bit of money on their website, looking for the woman of my dreams.

I am convinced that, if you are a western man looking for a genuine life-long partner, and you use the Chnlove website service with care and attention, you will find your dream woman here.

If you are playing the field -- in other words, looking to score some easy sex with a Chinese woman, this site is not for you. You will have to invest some time and effort into developing your relationship for some time before an opportunity for intimacy surfaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment